- RATED #1 BY YOUR AMAZON PEERS: With it’s surprisingly sturdy (330lb capacity) ABS ErgoFlex Plastic, and 17.8” Ideal Seat Height, of course UrbanMods is rated the most comfortable dining chair! And because it’s also the easiest to assemble, it makes perfect sense that it’s the top rated Modern Style Chair on Amazon.
- RIDICULOUSLY EASY TO ASSEMBLE: Forget about chairs that take hours to put together. Because we understand people and furniture, we’ve pre-assembled it for you. All you need to do is finish it off with 4 screws, and relax! And unlike chairs made from PP, we’ve built the shell with an EzyWipe finish. It’s a ‘one wipe wonder’ - no harsh cleaners or scrubbing.
- SURPRISINGLY COMFY AND STURDY as reported by customers. But of course, we’re not surprised, we designed it that way! It’s crafted from our unique ABS ErgoFlex Plastic (a thicker flexible plastic). This gives you optimized support, without rigidity! And unlike other Modern Chairs, this chair holds the max weight of 330lbs and sits at the perfect height of 17.8”.
- AMAZING ROOM ENHANCER: Naturally you’re proud of your home, so of course, you must have quality dining chairs that are pleasing on the eye. With it’s clean lines, and Classic ‘Black’ Hardware This versatile Mid Century Modern chair will not just conform to your décor, but will enhance it, and bring space with it’s clean lines, and iconic charm.
- WE’LL MATCH OUR 5-STAR RATING WITH AN INCREDIBLE 5-STAR GUARANTEE: Take your set home and enjoy the style, comfort, sturdiness and ease you were looking for or we’ll refund every cent! LIFETIME WARRANTY: We cover all replacement parts for the life of your chairs. Obviously, UrbanMod is the preferred choice for Mid Century Modern Chairs, so if by now you’re ready to get comfortable in style – you’re ready to buy now.
Molded from ABS plastic. | All metal fasteners | 330-pound capacity | Set of 4 | Matte finish | 17.8-inch seat height | White with natural wood legs and black metal supports
Height 32 in, | Seat Height 17.8 in | Width 18 in | Seat Depth 18 in
Meet the designer
Charles Ormond Eames, Jr (1907–1978) and Bernice Alexandra "Ray" (née Kaiser) Eames (1912–1988)
Were husband and wife American designers who made significant historical contributions to the development of modern architecture and furniture. Among their most well-known designs is the Eames Lounge Chair. They also worked in the fields of industrial and graphic design, fine art and film.