- Unlike Other Eames Replicas, UrbanMod Eames Style Chair features 1) Black Hardware - similar to the Original! 2) 17.8” The Ideal Seat Height! 3) And Highest Weight Limit on at 330lbs!
- Kid Friendly ! ABS Plastic Shells instead of cheaper PP (Polypropylene), provides you PEACE OF MIND. Messes wipe away QUICK & EASY! Lower Quality Eames Dining Chairs, need heavy-duty cleaners and will have you scrubbing for HOURS!
- Easy to Assemble: Just 4 Screws per chair - that's it! Don’t waste your time messing around with Lower Quality Eames Chairs! Our chair bases come Pre-Assembled ready for the last Final Touch by YOU!
- Comfort First: Add a touch of Designer Flare without sacrificing Comfort! Not only do our Modern Chairs compliment any Décor, they provide the right amount of Flex in the back to keep you and your guests Content for Hours!
- BUILT TO LAST OR YOUR MONEY BACK! Didn’t live up to the Hype? Return for full no questions asked refund!
Molded from ABS plastic. | All metal fasteners | 330-pound capacity | Set of 4 | Matte finish | 17.8-inch seat height | White with natural wood legs (Walnut) and black metal supports
Height 32 in, | Seat Height 17.8 in | Width 18 in | Seat Depth 18 in
Meet the designer
Charles Ormond Eames, Jr (1907–1978) and Bernice Alexandra "Ray" (née Kaiser) Eames (1912–1988)
Were husband and wife American designers who made significant historical contributions to the development of modern architecture and furniture. Among their most well-known designs is the Eames Lounge Chair. They also worked in the fields of industrial and graphic design, fine art and film.